Discover how successful Guerrillas utilize their own personality characteristics in conjunction with understanding the consumers' mind during the purchase decision process.
In under 25 minutes, this audio course will reveal the nine key personality traits of a successful Guerrilla Marketer. You'll also discover how marketing influences the consumer mind during the purchase process, why consistent repetition pays dividends, what effective marketing should be and more.
Key Characteristics of Successful Guerrilla Marketers
Repetition and Consumer Behavior
What Marketing is Supposed To Do
Purchase Decision Processing in the Mind
Freudian and Skinnerian Marketing
What Marketing Should Be
- The Process of Marketing - Free Preview FREE PREVIEW
- Eight Personality Characteristics for Successful Guerrillas
- The Ninth Personality Characteristic & the Ten Things Marketing Should Be & What it's Supposed To-Do
- Let's See How Your Doing?
- Discover Freudian vs Skinnerian Marketing
- The Power of the Unconscious Mind
- What Else Have You Learned?
- 200+ Guerrilla Marketing Ideas Download
Jay Conrad Levinson is the creator of the first Guerrilla Marketing book. His books sold more than 21 million copies worldwide, appear in 62 languages and have become the most powerful brand in the history of marketing. The "Guerrilla Marketing - Classic" lessons, feature Jay in print, audio or video.
If you're ready to be the best, to do the best and to collaborate with like-minded people, join us. You're well on your way to everything you want...