This is course 1 (of 2) that includes tips 1-30 in approximately 30 minutes. Can you imagine spending such a short amount of time learning, from the best of the best, how to write copy that sells?
Copywriting seems like a simple task but make no mistake about its impact and importance. One simple word can be the difference in your results. These 60 proven tips (delivered in two separate courses with 30 tips in each) will increase your skills as you move prospects and customers to take action and to say "yes".
Copy That Sells
Story Telling and Testimonials
Ear and Eye Words
The Most Important Words in Copywriting
Build To Yes
- Tip 1 - Seek Knowledge
- Tip 2 - Problem Solving or Dream Realization
- Tip 3 - Headlines
- Tip 4 - Truth and Believable
- Tip 5 - Individual Focus FREE PREVIEW
- Tip 6 - Desired Action
- Tip 7 - Deliver News
- Tip 8 - Inducing to "Yes"
- Tip 9 - Most Important Words In Copywriting
- Tip 10 - From There to Here
- Tip 11 - Timeliness
- Tip 12 - Learn From Outrageous
- Tip 13 - Questions That Sell
- Tip 14 - Hollywood Examples
- Tip 15 - Free
- Quiz 1 - let's see how your doing...
- Tip 16 - What's Interesting
- Tip 17 - Tell A Great Story
- Tip 18 - Zero In
- Tip 19 - Create A Strong Bond
- Tip 20 - Your Focus And State
- Tip 21 - Three Links In The Process
- Tip 22 - Write For Your Prospect
- Tip 23 - Testimonials
- Tip 24 - Bullet-points
- Tip 25 - Compelling
- Tip 26 - Testimonials With Impact
- Tip 27 - Ten Things Copy Must Be
- Tip 28 - Creating Action
- Tip 29 - Ear and Eye Words
- Tip 30 - Wants And Needs
- Quiz 2 - let's wrap it up...
- 200+ Guerrilla Marketing Ideas Download
- We Value Your Input
Jay Conrad Levinson is the creator of the first Guerrilla Marketing book. His books sold more than 21 million copies worldwide, appear in 62 languages and have become the most powerful brand in the history of marketing. The "Guerrilla Marketing - Classic" lessons, feature Jay in print, audio or video.
Join those who receive a fresh dose of inspiration every week to drive their success.