Guerrillas know how to leverage their marketing to set themselves apart when their prospects and customers are price and value conscious.
The path to becoming a proficient Guerrilla Marketer means being knowledgeable about how to market to price sensitive prospects and customers. Economic and competitive challenges require unique know-how to ensure that you're the winner.
- Delivering Value to Price Sensitive Buyers
- The Importance of Stressing Value
- Using Consent Marketing Now More Than Ever
- Free and Almost Free Marketing
- Mining Your Customer List for Fun and Profit
- Community Involvement
- Attracting New Business
- The Importance of Service
- Making Yourself The Talk of The Town
- Online Marketing
- The Freebies That Can Lead To Serious Profits
- Getting Extra Mileage From Marketing and Email
- 200+ Guerrilla Marketing Ideas Download
- We Value Your Input
Jay Conrad Levinson is the creator of the first Guerrilla Marketing book. His books sold more than 21 million copies worldwide, appear in 62 languages and have become the most powerful brand in the history of marketing. The "Guerrilla Marketing - Classic" lessons, feature Jay in print, audio or video.
Join those who receive a fresh dose of inspiration every week to drive their success.
All Courses, Marketing, Business
Seven Sentence Guerrilla Marketing Plan(1)
All Courses, Marketing, Business, Social, Email and Direct Mail
How To Tell Your Story To Attract More Sales - For Little or No Cost
All Courses, Marketing
Create Your Advertising Strategy and Unlock Your Guerrilla Creativity Bundle 180-Days