This exclusive audio course will take you through 12 chapters to dramatically maximize your advertising and improve your performance.
The path to becoming a more effective Guerrilla Marketer takes dedication and time, but if you put your mind to it, you'll reap the rewards.
Credibility and Identity
Guerrilla Advertising Strategy
Style and Planning
Economizing While Aggressively Advertising
- 1 - The Guerrilla Advertising Strategy
- 2 - Targeting Your Audience
- 3 - Selecting Your Advertising Media
- 4 - Planning Your Campaign
- 5 - Writing Headlines that Persuade
- 6 - The Power of a Competitive Advantage
- 1 - Wonderful and Horrible Advertising
- 2 - How to Put Your Credibility on Steroids
- 3 - Economizing While Aggressively Advertising
- 4 - The Importance of Your Identity
- 5 - Putting Your Style and TV Spots on Steroids
- 6 - Discovering Memes - The Newest Secret in Advertising
- 200+ Guerrilla Marketing Ideas Download
- We Value Your Input
Jay Conrad Levinson is the creator of the first Guerrilla Marketing book. His books sold more than 21 million copies worldwide, appear in 62 languages and have become the most powerful brand in the history of marketing. The "Guerrilla Marketing - Classic" lessons, feature Jay in print, audio or video.
Join those who receive a fresh dose of inspiration every week to drive their success.
All Courses, Marketing, Business
Seven Sentence Guerrilla Marketing Plan(1)
All Courses, Marketing, Copywriting, Social, Email and Direct Mail
11 Golden Keys For Guerrilla Email Marketing Success
All Courses, Marketing, Business, Social, Email and Direct Mail
How To Tell Your Story To Attract More Sales - For Little or No Cost